A vision without focus is fantasy.
~ Judit e. Szabo
The number one saboteur of success is lack of focus. Lack of focus wastes our time, burdens our schedules, encourages burn-out and leads us toward failure. The following are 5 easy yet highly effective steps to increase our focus stamina for success.
- Know your GOALS and your PRIORITIES. First thing in the morning, do the 1-3 CORE TASKS that move you towards accomplishing your goals and animating your vision of success.
- Start UNI-TASKING. Stop multitasking – it is inefficient and stressful.
- Control your ENVIRONMENT. Turn off anything that can interrupt you.
- Be REALISTIC. Plan more time for each core task. Tasks tend to take longer than we think.
- Take a BREAK every 30 or 60 minutes. Clear your head and move your body (Deep-breathing, walk, drink water, have a healthy snack, listen to music…)
Increase your focus stamina daily to succeed, to live the dream, to feel happy and fulfilled …