Transformation really means a change in the way you see the world – and a shift in how you see yourself. It is not simply a change in your point of view, but rather a whole different perception of what is possible. It is the capacity to expand your worldview so that you can appreciate different perspectives, so that you can hold multiple perspectives simultaneously. You are not just moving around from one point of view to another, you are really expanding your awareness to encompass more possibilities.
Transformation implies a change in the sense of self. There’s an inner and outer dimension to it. It requires inner work and an appreciation for how that connects to being in the world, and the outer work of action and service.
Transformation involves multiple dimensions of a person: our self concept, the way in which we relate to other people, how we see the world, and what we feel is worth doing. Transformation really touches every aspect of our lives and has a lot to do with changing values.
Transformation is multidimensional. It involves the heart, mind, and spirit, and affects behaviour and relationships in the world.
~ Frances Vaughan
If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below then you may be ready to explore transformational coaching and start living your success:
- My usual approach to personal or professional challenges is ineffective or unproductive.
- Time and time again I am looping back to the same undesirable experience or result.
- I’m in the midst of overwhelming personal and/or professional transition.
- I’m in a toxic personal or professional relationships.
- I feel stuck and aimless in my life or at work.
- I’m experiencing mid-life angst, ennui, and dissatisfaction.
- I desire to create a legacy, to make a difference in the world, to identify and fulfill my life purpose.
- I am ready to explore new career directions.
- My performance review is consistently average to poor.
- My leadership is derailing.